Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 January 2015

Owl Rose House

Pointed Roof House

I have a few small house templates in my collection, this one has the option of a door.  
I made this for a gift, and it's so cute :D

This template has an open bottom and a fitted slanted roof, so a little different than the others I have.

The papes, are rose patterned.
The embellishment was made, with yellow roses for this house with the Cheery Lynn Designs Die - Gardinia, Small cutting die. I painted the yellow card with my cosmic paints, to give them that lovely sheen and Crafts-Too Sprig of Leave, added some pearls to that.

The owl, is from the Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio dies, really liking these little owls. I cut this one out in patterned card.

With having a few different templates for slightly different shaped houses, I can now make a mini village :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts