Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 January 2015

Purple Roses

Playing with Nature and Colour

The joy of crafting, is that you can take something in nature and have it any colour you can imagine, even if you rarely see it that colour naturally.

I decided to play with colour in this card.  You dont get many purple shade roses :D  
I have changed to 2mm foam pads recently, and that has given me more depth with my Decoupage designs, which I really like.

The paper on this is so elegant, love it. And I used Marianne D Craftables – Butterfly, on this card, I really like this larger butterfly die, though don't use it that often due to the size of the die.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts