Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 January 2015

Vintage Elements

A all vintage card.

I started using vintage designs on my cards years ago, and I still find myself drawn to the vintage look.

This girl design was a 3D sheet from my stash. I combined it with vintage paper, one from a pad I got from The Works.

The embellishment was made with a 

Marianne D cutting die. And I made the bow from organza ribbon.

I really like the rustic, vintage look to this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts