Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 February 2015

Clutch Rose Bag

Another of the handbag templates I have, was used to make this project.

This is a clutch style bag, though I think you could add a strap for a different look

I used different colours and textures of pink card for the base and decorated the front flap with pretty rose paper.

I used the lovely rose cutting die to make those pretty roses, this has turned out to be one of my favourite floral dies.
 And they worked well with the pretty feather cutting die. 

The fashening for this bag was made with a button cutting die, and I did like that idea :D

Again I was able to put a few tea candles in this bag, and it makes for a really nice gift :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts