Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 February 2015

Fancy Lantern

This project was my take on a paper latern

I used a template to make the base latern, which I then covered in patterned paper

I decorated the inside first, using an elegant lady 3D sheet Ive had in my stash for a while.
I used my small daisy cutting die to add to her hat, love the affect

The outside, I made various embellishments. The flowers were made with a couple of different floral cutting dies. I painted them with my mica paints.

I used a butterfly and leaf cutting dies to compliment the flowers.
And of course ribbon to finish off 

I love this project, its so pretty and will look lovely with a battery powered tea light :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts