This project was my take on a paper latern
I used a template to make the base latern, which I then covered in patterned paper
I decorated the inside first, using an elegant lady 3D sheet Ive had in my stash for a while.
I used my small daisy cutting die to add to her hat, love the affect
The outside, I made various embellishments. The flowers were made with a couple of different floral cutting dies. I painted them with my mica paints.
I used a butterfly and leaf cutting dies to compliment the flowers.
And of course ribbon to finish off
I love this project, its so pretty and will look lovely with a battery powered tea light :D