Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 February 2015

Pink Knitted Top

One of my other crafting passions is knitting my own clothes.

This top I adapted from a plain jumper pattern

I got some lovely dark pink yarn, the luxury aran range from Poundstretcher.

I decided to knit a smaller size, so it would fit snuggly,, I find a snug fit is warmer, which is needed when doing a vest type garment


 I added two lines of simple cable down the front and back, just enough to lift the pattern and add a bit of interest

It was fun adapting a plain jumper to make this sleeveless top.
The different textures were easy to add, and I do like how it fits

 The neck and the sleeve tops were patterned in garter stitch.
Just added a little bit of interest to those areas, without being too detailed.

Im really pleased how the garment fits, will work nicely with a polo neck jumper, and also a thinner top for added warmth.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts