Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

1 February 2015

Purple Iris and Butterfly Card

Delicate flowers.

The design on this card is one from a Debbi Moore Craft CD
It came in 3D too, but for change I went with just the one layer.

I love the detail in this design, so much to see. Such delicate colours and I just used simple layering to compliment the pretty design

I also made a couple of simple embellishments. I just felt it needed a lovely organiza bow, and of course the butterfly :D 

Ive entered this into the following challenges -

Crafting from the Heart No 44 
Crafty Boots - Butterflies 
All Sorts Challenges - Flower Power 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts