Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 February 2015

Textured Snow Village

The design on this card was a freebie from a craft mag.
I really like the scene, one of those you can see yourself walking through on a frost day.

I liked the lilac tint in the artwork, so I went with lilac and silver for the rest of the card.
I embossed lilac card with a holly embossing panel

And I used silver board to cut the key and snowflake  embellishment.
I do like the detail in this key cutting die :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts