Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 March 2015

Bauble Wreath

Earlier this month it was snowing!

Snow makes me think of winter and christmas :D  So here's another festive card. 

I decided to make this card with cutting dies and one of my embossing folders

I used one of the fancy frames, using all the layers, one being cut with glitter.
Also used all the bauble dies I have, again all cut in different shades of glitter card.
And holly, again all in glitter card, so this card sparkles lovely in the light :D

I quite enjoyed doing this card, though I felt the baubles would of worked better in a wreath on a larger card - this was a 6x6

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts