Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 March 2015

Festive Party Dress

Love Party Frocks.

This detailed paper is one by Hundydory, I love the party dress, I had one like that when I was younger, though in a different colour.

It would of been a shame to cover that lovely dress, so I just added festive embellishments made cutting dies and material leaves.

The leaves are gold sprayed and the bauble's are cut in glitter, so plenty of sparkle on this card

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts