Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 March 2015

Floral Teddy

Whilst searching through my craft stash, I found some 3D stickers that had been in my craft stash for ages.

They are really pretty, such nice detail, so decided it's about time I used them :D

This card was made with one of the cute, detailed bear stickes.  The whole sticker is dimentional, and gilded, and the ribbon came on the design too.

I used a really pretty backing paper, with roses and butterflies. I have a lovely selection of pretty papers in my stash, and try and use them as much as possible, which is probably why I don't use my embossing panels as much.

Really like this sweet little card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts