Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 March 2015

Garden Flowers

This card was mostly made with detailed, 3D stickers.

I went a bit bold this time and went for bold patterns and bright colours.
Not as subtle I tend to make, but it was fun to see how the vibrant shade would work together

The detail in the sticker was lovely, those gems were included, and the pot has a flower gem too.

The backing paper, was one of the more bold rose designs I have, one of those that you never quite know what to use it with.

This card is busy, lots of detail, and plenty to see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts