Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 March 2015

Rustic Floral Lady

Ive had this lovely lady topper design in my stash for a while. It was actually a 3D design, but a twisted layered one, which I didn't really like the affect of, so just went with the base layer on this card.

I went with rustic, vintage tones to compliment the colours in the topper.

The flowers were made with a floral cutting die, using handmade pattered papers, and I liked the affect of the swirl with those flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts