Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 March 2015

Wishing for Summer

I'm looking forward to warmer weather :D

And since I am thinking about summer, I made this card using a lovely summery design from one of Joanna Sheen's craft CDs

The artwork is vintage, however, it has an almost every day feel too.

I loved the colours in this 3D design, and sent with white and purple for the rest of the card.
I made the embellishments with cutting dies, a floral one and a feather one.

I really liked this card, it was relaxing to make and perhaps that had something to do with the lovely scene :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts