Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 April 2015

Bauble and Fancy Tree

Another smaller hunkydory topper, that I wanted to use.
Again, really nice artwork, and I liked the shape of the topper too

The cutting dies I have made the difference with the card, otherwise this topper would of looked a bit lonely on its own

And the bauble cutting die used on this card has become one of my favourites, such lovely detail - and it was free in a craft mag :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts