Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

2 April 2015

Elegant Vintage Couple

I rarely get to use the lovely couple designs that Debbi Moore offers.
So thought I would do this lovely card, with one of the larger toppers from her craft mag.

The artwork is from the My Fair Lady craft CD, and really is so nice. 
I mounted on gold mirror card and the base card is lightly embossed

The embellishments were made with a couple of of my cutting dies, painted with cosmic paints. The flowers I did a few layers to give them depth.

And even got to make a fancy bow too.  I really like this card, so detailed, but still elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts