Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 April 2015

Golden Art Deco Lady Card

The design on this card is one from a Debbi Moore craft cd.

I love the artwork, and the elegant lady range is still my favourite theme to use on cards.

The base card is a salmon shade, and for the base on this card I embossed a pattern in orange card.

I used a feather cutting die in gold mirror board and a floral cutting die in orange again (though it was painted with gold mica) for the embellishment.

Reallt like the affect of this card, its bold, yet still elegant :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts