Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 April 2015

Jazzed up Sports Car

I have a few car design that I made myself in my digital collection, and used one of those for this card

I decided on a modern look for this card, and used holographic card for the layering and also for the embellishments - which were made with a Gears cutting die.

The backing paper, does have a slighly aged look, however, it works well with the overall card.
A great male themed card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts