Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 April 2015

Lattice Metalic Flowers

I have a selection of metal 3D sheets, in floral design in my craft stash.
They have been there a while, as when I first got them, I never thought about how I would match the metalic affect with mat affect backing papers.

So for this card, I went with using a cutting die with a lattice layer, over a solid layer. Keeping with the metalic affect, I used holographic card for the bottom solid layer, which shows though quite well on the white lattace layer.

I made the other embellishment with a key cutting die and made my own bow.

Quite a contrast in colours and textures for this card, made for an interesting affect

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts