Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 April 2015

Metal Roses

I have been searching through my craft stash again and found this lovely 3D sheet that I have had for a while

The delicate rose design has been printed onto metalic sheets, and made into a pyramid sheet. However, the overall design is quite small.

The colours in the design were quite subtle, so I used a subtle patterned paper, but made the embellishment, using cutting dies, quite bold.  The fancy card and glitter card are a nice contrast to the subtle rose 3D design

I am not sure which is the focal point for this card, but I do like the overall affect

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts