Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 April 2015

White Floral and Owl

I have recently been searching through my craft stash and found some designs I've had for a while

This lovely white floral design, was only small. Generally I wouldnt use such a small design on a card, as I feel they look a bit lost.  However, this one fit well with small cutting layer dies I have. 
Also I thought white would go quite nice, as a colour theme.
So I embossed white card with one of my embossing folders.
And used an Owl cutting die with white card, the green and bronze add a contrast and despite not being a good photo of the metalic design, do blend with colours in the topper.

Quite like the affect, as normally I wouldn't use such a small design on a card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts