Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

11 May 2015

Fancy Blue Bird

This really pretty topper used for this card is by Hunkydory.
I love the artwork, even the border section is so very pretty.

I kept the card simple as I didn't want to overwhelme the lovely topper
So I made a nice embellishment with my cutting dies, the sprig - still very hard to use, and a lovely Marianne die for the flower

I'm using my cosmic paints a lot on embellishments, as the sheen is so nice, and they transform plain card and paper into something that looks far more lush :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts