Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 May 2015

Fancy Dress

I decided to make this card using a dress bodice template and some organza material.

The Template I have had for a while, and don't use it that often. It's a lovely shape, and was nice to use it with one of my embossing folders.
The pattern I got onto the bodice worked well with adding a few nice gems too

The skirt was made with a organza material, it was cut in a circle, so I folded it to get this shape, the colour shimmers lovely and with it being folded, there are a few lovely layers in that skirt :D
I added the sequins and gems for added interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts