Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 May 2015

Lattice Bird House

I moved house this week, so been a bit hectic, trying to get cards made that I needed before the move.
I have a different view from my craft room, and the room is slightly bigger, and has a nice warmth.
I can see me enjoying my crafting :D
I made this card using a Debbi Moore design, from her craft mag.
The detail in the image is really pretty, especially in the flowers.
I of course had to use my cutting dies, the flourish one, worked lovely on their own, and of course the Owl cutting dies work lovely too, as it is a Bird House theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts