Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 June 2015

Couple in Bronze

The design on this card, is one by Debbi Moore
The artwork is from the My Fair Lady range, one of my favourites, as I find the artwork so elegant

I have some nice embossing folders, that I tend to use when I don't have a backing paper to go with the topper I choose

The embellishment was made using an ivy cutting die, and a lovely small floral one - which was painted with cosmic paints

Though this is a card that would be lovely for a couple, I also think it would make a nice birthday card too :D 
 Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy
 

Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing Stencil - 3 Daisies

Entered in -

Crafting from the Heart Challenge 63 
Crafters Cafe Challenge 120 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts