Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 June 2015

Gold Foxes

The design on this card was made using a dufex 3D design, one Ive had for ages

I love dufex, just find it quite expensive, so once Ive used up my stock, that will be the last I will use

The colours in the foxes just asked for gold and browns, the embossing folder I used had a swirl leaf design, which complimented the grass in the topper

I used one of the owl cutting dies on this card, but also a lovely little leaf that I have, that added a bit of interest to the embossed pattern :D

 Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Reindeer Set
  Xcut Nestabilties
 Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts