Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 June 2015

Look Back in Crafting Time - 1

It surprised me to see that I have 4 years of crafting on my blog now, goodness where has the time gone :D

It was interesting to look back at what I was making over the last four years,  and made me wonder if visitors actually looked at projects that far back.

So I have decided to do an historical look back at my crafting on occasions, it will be fun for me and hopefully it will be interesting for visitors to my blog :D

This first Look Back card was made four years ago, part of a post of three elegant lady cards. Here's a link to the original post and info, please do check it out - Hollywood Ladies

I forgot about these lovely designs, as you do (lol) Time moves on and you get new artwork and new products, forgetting about the lovely stuff in your stash :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts