Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 June 2015

Rose Art Deco Lady

I have used this Debbi Moore design before, but in a different colour. It's one from a craft cd, which has some lovely art deco designs.

I just love this design, its elegant, but fun.

I have a set of 6x6 base cards, with scalloped edges, and I find using backing paper on them doesn't always work for me. So this time I used dark pink card for the backing, which I embossed with one of my folders.

The embellishment is simbple, but works well with the design, feather and rose. The rose is cut flat and made up into the 3d rose, love this cutting die.

This is one of those cards, that I wish I was receiving rather than giving away :D 

 Hot off the Press - Feather 

Cheery Lynn Designs Die - Gardinia, Small

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts