Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 June 2015

Roses and Leaves

This is my last card for June! The summer has been so cool this year, I find it hard to believe it's nearly July!

I have had this rose 3D design for ages, just never got around to using it. One of those designs that got forgotten about.

I used a vintage backing paper to go with this design, quite a contrast, but I felt it changed the whole feel of the card.

The embellishment I made with cutting dies, a leaf, and sprig, The leaves were cut out with card that changed colour,s gave that nice varied affect.

I really like this card, it worked out quite nice and looked more vintage that I felt expected

 Marianne D Creatables Leavess with Veins

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts