Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 June 2015

Wide Eyed Owl

I made this card using a design by Debbi Moore

The owl did make me smile when I saw it, all wide eyed :D

I love the colours too, purple is one of my favourite colours and the brown tones go so well with it

I made the embellishments with a couple of my cutting dies, the flowers were also painted with cosmic paints
One of those projects were Im very happy with the finished card, it's all bright and interesting and fun

 Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio
 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts