Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 July 2015

Bird Clock House for Christmas

This topper, came with a magerzine. I love the detail in it.

The clock is so imaginative, really like the little touches with the holly and acorns hanging underneath

I went with a simple card for this, as I didn't want to overwhelm the delicate topper

However, I had to get my cutting dies in there, and the sprig and acorns I got near the end of last year, are really coming in handy now :D
I painted the embossed pattern on the acorns with my cosmic paints. Generally I paint the whole embellishment, but this time just highlighted the embossed pattern.

Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts