Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 July 2015

Cake Slice Novel Papercraft

I found a template to be able to make cake slices
If a few are made, a whole round cake can be made out of card.

I decided just to do one, as a novel model project.

I used my rose cutting die, and small leaf die to decorate around the edges. The roses were painted with mica paints.

The top view, shows the swirl and butterfly cutting dies I used

A fun project, perhaps could be given to someone for their birthday who didn't eat cake:D


Cheery Lynn Designs Die - Gardinia, Small
Xcut 4-Piece Large Leafy Flourishes
 cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts