Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 July 2015

Christmas Holly Bell

Its summer and christmas is a coming (lol)

I have to be organised and filter in my christmas cards throughout the year, otherwise it's panic time in October :D

This card was made with artwork from my collection. I have lots of artwork in other themes that I have never used yet. However, festive themed, I struggle each year to find new stuff. However, some of my arwork I've not used in a while, and this is one of them.

I've used a few cutting dies to add interest and make embellishment for this card. The branch die, is one that I haven't used much before now, but do hope to use it more. It wasn't purchased specifically for festive cards, but I feel it will look really nice with festive ones as I can cut it in different colours :D


Creative Expression Dies - Vienna
Marianne D Creatables Pine Tree Branch
Marianne D Creatables - Pinecones & Branch

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts