Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 July 2015

Cute Collie

I have a large selection of digital art, which I try and use as much as possible for making cards
This card was made from artwork I have, it's so detailed and especially nice for dog lovers.

I kept this card simple, and mostly just used layering to compliment the design
Though I did manage to use a ivy cutting die corner, for embellishments. The cutting die comes in two sizes, I used the smaller one on this card.

With so many themes in my digital art collection, it is difficult to use them all. So really nice to finally get to use this lovely topper on a card :D

 Marianne Designs Craftables - Ivys Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts