Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

26 July 2015

Elf Warrior

I made this card with a Debbi Moore design

It was made for a friend, who shares my interest in fantasy movies/books.

And it's the first time Ive had chance to use the male character from a collection of fantasy art I have by Debbi Moore - very lord or the rings/hobbit feel to it

I decided to keep it reasonably simple, but just adding an embossed layer.
Then I thought of elves and woodland, so used a set of cutting dies with bare trees and seperate leaves. First time I've used this set as it's meant to used :D


Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Reindeer Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts