Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 July 2015

Fancy Blue Shoe

I found a shoe template and though I would have a go at making a model shoe project.

This was great fun, and especially nice one to give as a gift to someone who loves shoes.

I used a recent swirl cutting die on this project, and a flower cutting die.

Each side of the shoe was made the same

The flower was painted with cosmic paint, and shaped as a rose - though the original cutting die isn't that kind of flower :D

The gems added a nice touch for the heal

And on the front I made a large bow, in organza ribbon

I thoroughly enjoyed making this project, and it was well received when I gave it away :D

Xcut 4-Piece Large Leafy Flourishes

 Marianne D Creatables Flower Fantasy

Ive entered this in -
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 67

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts