Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

9 July 2015

House Mouse Branch Christmas

It's the middle of summer and I'm making festive cards :D
I did focus on other themes for a while, and then realised the year was flying in and I was going to run out of time

So back to filtering in festive cards :D

I have a lovely Craft CD collection of Festive House Mouse designs that I got form Joanna Sheen. It's one of those cute collections that I find myself returning to often each year.

I made a 3D sheet for this card with a design, and went for more funky colours for embossed card, just for a change. Gives the card a warmth :D
I try every year to try not stick to traditional colours for all my festive cards, see how long that lasts :D

 Cherry Lynn Holly Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts