Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 July 2015

Lets Go to the Ball

The masked lady at the Ball :D This topper is one by Debbi Moore, that I made into a 3D design

I have so many designs, for general themes, that I could make hundreds of cards in a year and never use the same one twice (lol)

I don't think I have used this design before, though I do love the artwork, I think one reason is that the dress is black.
I love the bold affect of black, but always uncertain about using black when making cards for my friends

I used a dotted pattern embossing folder on card for the backing
And various cutting dies for the embellishment - of course :D

Sizzix - Flower, Mini Daisy by Susan Tierney-Cockburn
XCut - Flourishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts