Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 July 2015

Lilac Floral Toppers - Free Art


Please click on the image, for larger version, then save to PC. Then the sheet can be resized as required before printing

Its my birthday today, and I thought I would offer folks a new Freebie to celebrate.
A lot of my digital stash is vintage, I really like the old artwork and style. For one of the toppers made with this lovely lilac floral design, I used vintage scroll borders.  The other topper I went for a more model look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts