Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 July 2015

Looking Back in Crafting Time - 2

This  look back in time, goes back four years again, and I found some cards that I had purchased designs for, so the cards made were one off's as I was unable to get the designs again.

I made this card as a thank for a friend, and it's something Ive not had chance to do again much since.
Please check out the original Post - Mask Card

Does anyone remember Flower Soft :D

There are two cards in the original post - Flowersoft Lilac Cards

I still have flowersoft and rarely use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts