Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 July 2015

Pink Butterflies

I realised this year that I haven't seen many butterflies, perhaps it's been too cool!

This card I made using a detailed backing paper from Hunkydory and combining it with a large butterfly cutting die.

I liked the affect, and the heart gems mirror the small flowers in the paper pattern.

Few gems on the butterfly and glitter, gives this a lovely luxury feel :D

Ive entered this into the following challenges -
A Gem of A Challenge - 147
Crafting from the Heart - 66

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts