Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 July 2015

Vintage Poinsettia for Christmas

A vintage Poinsettia, a design from my large digital collection, which I made into a 3D sheet

Despite having lots of digital art, my collection of Christmas themed artwork isn't so large. So I do end up using the same artwork more often.
However, I try and make the finished cards look different.

Normally I would of gone for all traditional colours with this design. However, this time, I have gone for something slightly bolder.

So white embossed card and white embellishments, framed by black too.
Really liked the affect, and seems to frame the Poinsettia really nicely :D

 Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts