Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 August 2015

Anyone for Golf

I've needed to make a few male themed cards of late.

Fortunately I have a nice selection of designs by Debbi Moore, to try.
This golf one is a recent design I got by Debbi Moore, and has the option of a nice shaped 3D design

The paper is from one of Debbi Moore's craft mags, and blended well with the topper

I added a small embellishment from my stash, but has little else even with my cutting dies to compliment this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts