Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 August 2015

Art Deco Feather and Pink

I still really love art deco elegant lady designs, I love the fashion of that period

This 3D design is one by Debbi Moore, I love the artwork, and colours and the collage.

I wanted to add an embellishment that would compliment the outfit, so went with bold feathers, with a gem

The paper is from a set of delicate flowers, and the pink tones worked well with the pink in the design

The cards Ive been showcasing recently were made end of last month, Ive not made a new one all of August so far, due to an injury to my hand. So very frustrating, that I am still out of action, and hoping to be able to craft soon


Hot off the Press Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts