Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 August 2015

Festive Bird Wreath

I have been browsing my large collection of digital art to fine art I haven't used before on cards, especially festive themed ones

I have found quite a few, lovely artwork that I had forgot all about, this card was made with one of those.

The artwork is lovely, berries and birds included in the lovely wreath. Not one I could make into a 3D design, but still looks lovely has a single layered image

I used layers of card beneath this topper to give depth instead.

The embellishment was made with a poinsettia cutting die I got end of last year, it came with leaves and swirls, so decided to use both with the flower this time and quite like the affect, its really pretty



Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts