Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 August 2015

Fun in the Snow

I got a set of toppers and backing papers with a craft mag, end of last year, and didn't get chance to use them all last christmas.

I'm going to get them used up for this year and this card is using one of the toppers and papers.

I love the lilac tones in this card, the topper is a bit smaller than I would normally use, though the artwork is ever so nice.

I added a tree to this card, one that I find is really difficult to to cut out, so I don't tend to use often. It was a free cutting die I got last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts