Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

31 August 2015

Lady in Pink Toppers - Free Art


Please click on the image for larger version, save to PC. Then resize as required before printing.

I change a lot of my vintage digital art into transparent background psp images, this allows me to the blend into interest collages.
I went for different shaped toppers on this sheet, using the vintage lady and flowers, with slightly different backings,   really elegant collection  

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts