Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 August 2015

Poinsettia Lady

It's coming to the time of year when most of my cards I share on here are festive themed
I tend to make the most in Christmas cards in a year, and I can imagine a lot of crafters can relate :D
Fortunately I love making festive cards and this year I am trying to make more of my own collages

This card I made with one of my own collages, which was made from the collection of digital art I have.  I've got quite good at making transparent backed images, which makes creating layered collage toppers so much easier.

I used a lovely cutting die, that I got end of last year, for the embellishment. I had been using a different die, but Im loving the patterned edging on the leaves with this die, and the die comes with either these swirls, or leaves, and I like the affect with both :D

Lovely modern feel to this card, though I did add a bit of vintage with the paper



Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Poinsettia Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts