Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

3 August 2015

Steam Train Travel

This design is one from a Joanna Sheen collection, one I really like for making male cards

Steam trains remind me of Harry Potter, whenever I see them now :D

I cut the topper with a Xcut die and continued using the same set for all the layers.

The leaves are a different cutting die, painted with cosmic paints. Love the leaves, the detailed when embossed are nicely realistic

Marianne D Creatables Leaves with Veins 
Xcut Nestabilties

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts