Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 September 2015

Anyone for Rugby


I made this card with a Debbi Moore design. 

I like to try and made sure my cards have been received by those I send them to, before sharing on my blog, and totally forgot I had done this one.
It was really nice to get some nice, new designs that I could use on male cards, its a section I am lacking in my digital and craft stock.

The card was made for someone that loves Rugby and also was involved in the sport. So I was really pleased when I saw this design, as I knew just the person who would like it on a card



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts